Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Summer has begun!

flower

The beginning of this week brought the beginning of summer break! I couldn't be more excited. My little flowers have a big debut coming up in a few weeks and I can't wait to share more about it once the time gets closer! Speaking of my crocheted flowers, Day in the Park was Saturday and it went so well for Anchor & Sparrow! I can't express how thankful I am of each and every one of you who have supported us! We definitely couldn't do this without you!

day in the park

I was so happy to see my long-lost friend, Beth, at Day in the Park! She use to be one of my best friends and then she moved so we sort of lost touch but seeing her Saturday it felt as if we just picked up where we left off! Friendship is such a beautiful thing.

apron1

apron

Oh, and remember me mentioning me doing something super fun with Dawn of Hello Dearie? Well, I joined her sewing class! I love it so much. I look forward to it each and every week. My apron was the first thing I made and I'm in love. I wore it around all day long when I completed it! Sewing is such a satisfying experience and I'm so glad I've found the perfect teacher :)

graduation

It's graduation season and today was my college's graduation day. Congratulations to all the graduates out there! I can't believe it's been a year since I graduated from high school. My how time flies.

I hope you all have a great rest of the week! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment