Thursday, April 22, 2010

My Little Yellow Bird

What a yellow bird is to me: a person's true love; the one person they are both externally and internally, both consciously and subconsciously attached to with the realization that those feelings will never die; the one person that they know they can't live without. In a nutshell, what a person loves. What makes them happy.
So I've been falling in love with online blogs more and more each day and decided to try my hand at it.

I'm about to embark on a new stage in my life, it begins with this: graduation. It is one of the scariest yet exciting things that I have experienced thus far and I haven't even walked across the stage yet. There are so many things running through my head. What will I do after high school? What will
I major in? Who will I become? Where will I end up? All these things I'm sure everyone encountered when their graduation came. I know I will be fine, I just have to breathe and believe.

Here is a little Yellow Bird pretty that I found. :]

I hope that you enjoy the rest of your day!
xoxo -Kayla




1 comment:

  1. This looks like the beginning of, not only a beautiful new blog, but a beautiful new life! The thrill is just beginning. Take small bites at a time and enjoy. Your personality is gorgeous, and I can't wait to see more of your art in the making. Love you forever Kayla Gates. :)

    ReplyDelete