Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I feel

As if I've been neglecting my poor little blog lately. I'm sorry! I have been super busy lately! I have some photos of what all I have been up too lately. First there was one of my best friends graduations that I attended with the lovely Lindsay. I'm so proud of Josie! She sang amazingly at her class night :]


And then after the lonngggg graduation we headed over to Josie house for food and fun times.


A few days after that we headed to New Orleans for Josie's senior trip! It was so much fun even though my wallet hurts from all the money that I spent. I have to say it was completely worth it though, I got so many cute dresses! Before we left, I had to have a tiny photo shoot with Christmas lights.


Once we got to New Orleans we had a fun surprise! Outside of our hotel room everyday there was always a "random item", I liked to call it our random item of the day :]


And while we were there, so was CNN! They were right outside of our hotel so Josie and I would "accidentally" walk behind the camera and we saw ourselves on CNN that night! We also snagged some pictures of Anderson Cooper. It was a very neat experience.


We found this adorable vintage store called Ragin Daisy where all the clothes are either hand made or vintage. I found an amazing 1970's anchor dress that I couldn't resist!


But I have to say my favorite store that we went too would have to be Francesca's. That is definitely where I spent a majority of my money. I bought so many cute dresses and shirts! Here is one dress I bought from there that I'm absolutely in love with!


Overall, I've had a very good week! I'm looking forward to the upcoming weeks as well! I have a bunch of weddings to attend and who doesn't love weddings?? They're such a happy time worth sharing. Well, I'm off to work on my art journal! I've neglected that too lately.

Have a happy day & make the best of it!
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment