Monday, June 7, 2010

Spring Cleaning

So Braxton and I were looking through my old pictures the other day and we stumbled upon these! I had completely forgotten that I had taken them and I thought they were cool, so I want to share them! These are from someones "junk" pile on the side of the road, I thought they might make pretty cool pictures so I whipped out my camera and took a few shots. The sayings true, one mans trash is another mans treasure :]


In other news, Ariel informed me today she will be giving me a ton of fabric that she got from her grandmother! I'm super excited about that! My mind is racing with the possibilities of what all I could create.
I'm also very seriously about to buy an Instax camera. I haven't decided between the Instax Mini or the Instax 210, but I am getting one for sure! I have been wanting one for some time now and I think that it's time that I get one. I'm going to spoil myself a little more. :] I mean why not? It's Summer! It's time for fun and laughter and some polaroid's!

And here are some sweet Summer pictures from weheartit.com! I adore this VW van, I wish I could own it.

I love this pattern!

I hope your Summer is sweet!
xo kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment