Thursday, July 1, 2010

Snaps-a-lot


Me and my camera have been really busy lately. I've taken things from my Papaw's wedding (a few snaps are above) to a fun photoshoot with a friend, Corbin McDavitt.


I had a blast and it was a fun experience! We explored all of downtown Laurel to get the right shots and I'm definitely up for doing it again. If you remember, my Aunt Paula got married a few weeks ago and she called me to today completely ecstatic about how her pictures turned out! She kept going on and on about how I have a real eye for photography and I should definitely keep it up! Coming from an artist herself, this definitely made my day that much better! I was beaming with happiness!


P.S. Kissing pictures are trashy ;)
Anyways! I hope that you have a great 4th of July! I can't believe that it is this Sunday! Where did June go? Time is just seeming to fly by! It's still hard for me to realize that it is July 1st today. It seems like just last week I was graduating. Well I have some exciting things coming up this weekend that I'll have to share with you later! It's going to be fun!
xooxoxoxoxoxoxo
Kayla

1 comment:

  1. Awe love the picture of you and Braxton =)
    Loving all the photoshoot pictures I've been seeing on here and facebook. You've got some talent, gurh.
    wuv you. ;)

    ReplyDelete