Thursday, August 26, 2010

Crushcrushcrush



I'm totally crushing on black&white photos all over again. These lovely ones are of Twiggy, Marlyn Monroe, and Audrey Hepburn. Having a conversation with Ryan about our love of these beautiful people really re-lighted my passion and love. I have black&white photo's all over my room! I just think they're incredibly magical! One (of the many) that I have hanging in my room is this:

I absolutely adore it!
I have been so busy and stressed out this week that I thought I would step back and look at something positive that has happened! And a rekindled love is definitely a positive thing in my book! What is something that has been rekindled in your life? I'd like to know!


Have an inspired week!
xoxo kayla

1 comment:

  1. *Thumbs up* Pretty Ladies!! I love me some black and white. I need to shoot up my Black and White film. Ah! and I love the pic of the solider. Perfect candid shot.

    Thanks for the shout out! <3

    ReplyDelete