Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Free shopping day!... (almost)

Me, along with most every one else in Mississippi, partook in the "tax free weekend" that happen last weekend! There were so many people out that I didn't really know what to do with myself, but I did get a really cute dress from Target that I'm super excited about wearing Sunday to my Grandparents house.

My cousin, Brian, is in the Army and he just got back from I think his 3rd go-round in Iraq. In just a short week, him and his wife and his adorable son Patrick will be moving to Seattle, Washington where he will be stationed. I will definitely miss them, but I think visiting them will be a must.

This is Patrick, isn't he adorable?! He is the happiest, smartest kid that I know. I love him very, very much and I hope he stays just as sweet his whole life! Look at his adorable white hair!

I bought some yarn today and I'm going to spend the rest of the night picking up where I left off when I first started crocheting about 5 years ago. Hopefully it'll be like riding a bike and I didn't forget how too! I also have very exciting news! I have been talking to Kacey all night long almost and she has the most amazing, adorable idea for my blog that I've ever heard! I am so excited for this! I'm going to leave it a surprise until it is complete so I can show you as soon as I tell you. I am supper excited! It's going to be so much fun!

It came a flood today, but ironically, the sky is always so pretty after a storm :]

xoxoxoxo kayla

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the dress! I sure you look awesomeeee in it. ;D
    Good luck with croqueting..I mean crocheting! Hahahaha.
    Loved hanging out with y'all last night. :)
    love you.

    ReplyDelete