Saturday, August 28, 2010

Zombie Photo Shoot



This is the funnest "client" in the history of clients. You may kind of recognize him from a shoot I did with him about a month ago, minus the blood. Yes, this is Corbin McDavitt! Corbin is an inspiring stand up comedian and he wanted to take some promo shots so he can make posters and promote his stand up act! I haven't had the chance to see him preform yet, but I want too so badly! I hear he's great!

The reason why he chose to be all bloody and "zombie attacked, apocalypse " it's a spin off of the saying "Knock em dead, kid." which I thought was pretty clever and a new take on things. It was a funny, bloody shoot which is what we were both going for.


It was definitely an eventful shoot! About the time that Corbin had put the blood in his mouth and let it slowly drip out, the cops showed up. I guess looking like you were just mauled in downtown Laurel get's people worried. After Corbin explained to the cops what we were doing and that we didn't mean to upset anyone or do anything wrong, the cops kind of laughed, so we packed our things (because it was starting to rain) and left. I loved every second of it!

xoxo kaylaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment