Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Anchor & Sparrow

I have been hard at work these past few weeks making as many crocheted items as physically possible. I bring yarn with me everywhere I go in case I get some down town I can whip out my yarn and start making something! It really helps the time between classes fly by, even though I might look like a granny :) The Loblolly Festival is only two Saturdays away! I can't believe it's already here pretty much! These pictures are just kind of a "sneak peak" of my goodies! Foreal pictures are coming later, but I said that I would try to keep you guys updated! I can't wait to see what all Gabby has created!


I am obsessed with my new Instax camera! I love it! Even though it's taught me how much I take my digital slr for granted. You make sure every photo counts when each photo cost you money! But I love it, nonetheless.


And this is my little adorable photo "journal" that I'm going to put them in! I thought it was pretty perfect for them! I know I will be asking for film for my birthday that is coming up! I'm a little too snap happy.


xoxoxoxo
kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment