Wednesday, January 19, 2011

BlackBird Photography









I thought I'd share a peek at some of the photos that my good friend Ryan Phillips of BlackBird Photography took of me a couple of weeks back! Ryan and I had talked about doing a photoshoot for fun and we finally acted on it. We did it as sort of an exchange, pictures for a few headbands for his (newly) fiance! I had a vision for the photoshoot but more than anything I just wanted to have a fun, chill day hanging out with them and snapping pictures. It was just that. We started out in this perfect place at a lake right beside his house, then we ventured out to downtown Hattiesburg.





I think that I might have exceeded the normal number of pictures for one post. I can't help myself, Ryan did such a great job and I just want to share them all! If you like what you see, you should definitely contact him! He'd be more than happy to set up a session with you!
xo kayla

1 comment:

  1. aww thanks for the kind plug Kayla!! I'm so proud of these pictures and the fact we all got to chill together made things even better!!!!!!!
    Love ya Kayla Gates!

    ReplyDelete