Monday, January 24, 2011

Fashion Loves

These are a few fashion items that I'm drooling over lately!

I'm completely obsessed with Navajo prints. I want to own this sweater.


Vintage scarfs are the cutest for headbands!


I'm not sure if this counts as fashion, but long "messy" hair is so adorable! I am patiently waiting for mine to grow back out again.


Oh me oh my, plaid shirts + suspenders + scarves. What an adorable look for a guy?!


I sure wish I was better at braiding my own hair, how amazing?


Beanies, of course I love them!


Over sized scarves. lovelovelovelove



Colored tights are so much fun!


Everything about this outfit + hair is a win. (thick straight across bangs are super lovely)

xo kayla



images found here & here

1 comment:

  1. pretty pics...wishing I was a little more bold in fashion...It's just not my forte :)

    ReplyDelete