Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Spring Wishlist

I have had an overwhelming readiness for spring lately! I thought I would share a few items that are on my Spring Wishlist!

Dresses


Everyday Celebration Dress: Bright, dappled floral dresses are absolutely perfect for Spring.



Basil, Cilantro, Mint Dress: How precious and perfect?!



Love Inspired Dress: "Its romantic, pale pink-and-cream color combination remind you of beloved antique valentines and shared chocolate-strawberry shakes, while the waist tie, round neck, and sleeveless shape fill you with confidence in your fabulous figure." couldn't have said it better.



Embroidered Dress: Pair this with knee high socks. Magical.



Keepsake Letters Dress: Light, airy, beautiful.

Tops


Bow for a Walk Onesie: I want a Onesie so bad to pair with high-waisted shorts or skirts.



Favorite Colors Cardigan: Oh how I want this oversized cardigan!



Pattern Pending Cardigan: Spring on a cardigan. Love.



Triangle Love Tee: 1980's inspired prints always find a spot in my heart!


Winter has always been a favorite time of year for me, but I'm definitely ready for the breath of fresh air that Spring brings. I love taking activities outside such as reading, crocheting, picnicking, and it even makes studying not so miserable. And having an adorable outfit makes all of those activities even more enjoyable! If only I had kajillizons of money to buy all of the things on my list. Sigh. Guess that's why it's called a wishlist.

xo kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment