Saturday, March 19, 2011

New Header

I'm in love with the new header that Kacey made me! She used a picture that BlackBird Photography took of me and let her imagination run. Kacey and I have a special little something planned that involves the picture above (stolen from her)! I'm so excited about it! Kudos Kacey for making another wonder header! Thank you!
P.S. the lyrics on the side that she put on there are amazing. They're lyrics to the Cranberries song Dreams. It says
"Oh, my life is changing everyday in every possible way. And oh, my dreams, it's never quite as it seems, never quite as it seems."
xo

2 comments:

  1. love the new look! I'm planning a blog makeover really soon too. Ready for a new look :)

    It was great to see you last night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh! LOVE the new header, Kayla!
    I'm love with that picture..and those song lyrics!!
    You are so cool. :)

    ReplyDelete