Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Raw Rock

Last night my brother Spencer and I decided to venture to Madison to see Showbread play! It was a blast. We were able to stay after the show and meet all of the band members which was nothing short of amazing.





They were all some of the nicest people that I have ever met. Spencer and I probably talk and hung out with all of them for at least two hours after the show had ended. It was amazing! Their tour that they are doing right now is completely free so check out their dates and see if they are coming near you! You won't regret going, promise.



And don't forget to bring your flashlights!

Along with meeting the band, I also met the lovely Vanessa of The Velvet Bird! We talked about blogs and things forever and she is just so precious! So go take a peek at her blog and etsy account and say hi!




As my shirt says, Showbread has RUINED my life. But in the best possible way. Check them out for yourself!

xoxo kayla

1 comment:

  1. Three things.

    1. Your hair looks awesome.
    2. That picture of Mr. Drew Porter is really fantastic. He's fantastic too.
    3. I'm so happy you were able to experience raw rock.

    ReplyDelete