Monday, April 8, 2013

Paris Passion



Ok, so, maybe right after I posted my London street style post my mouse creeped over to see what the leaders of fashion were doing in Paris... This darling lady that is pictured above immediately caught my eye! I mean, that turban with that beautiful red satin dress with the coral coat and mint clutch?! (what a mouth full) But seriously, I would have never thought to put all of that together... much less would I have thought that it would look that stinkin' classy! But that's Paris for you, always and inspiration.

After I stopped oooing and ahhhing over her, I noticed a trend that is going on in Paris.......





Shin length red dresses! (and skirts) I really hope this trend catches on in America... I'm so tired of seeing dresses and skirts that are wayyyyy to short.

Right on, Paris! Keep leading they way!

No comments:

Post a Comment