Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Vintage: What Brings Us All Together

I know I'm becoming a bit obsessed with street styles.. but I just can't help it! It's so interesting to see what real-life people are wearing out on the streets instead of just listening to what magazines are saying people are wearing or should wear. 

One thing that I noticed while looking up multiple races and countries street styles is that there seems to be a trend that is going on worldwide... Vintage. So I thought that I would be neat to do a post to show you how a couple of places are each doing vintage! I hope you enjoy! 

Berlin: 



Tokyo:



Paris:


Milan:


London:



New York:


It's interesting to see how each culture puts their very own spin into this common thread of the love of vintage clothing. 






No comments:

Post a Comment