Saturday, April 24, 2010

I am so happy!

I finally got a bike today! I am so excited! Me and the boyfriend have been wanting to get a bike together for some time now. I spotted this one at Walmart once and every time that we went in, this one wasn't there; but tonight at 10:30 p.m. it was there and we bought them! How spontaneous the purchase was made my night. And don't worry, he got the Mongoose that he has had his eye on. We plan on riding them tomorrow with friends and I'm just so excited that I finally have it! I haven't had a bike in what seems like forever and I actually forgot what joy it brings to feel the wind blow through your hair! (plus it's great exercise) Maybe we'll ride downtown and stop and see what the antique shop has to offer and eat at a local coffee shop. Oh what fun! I will try to take more pictures of our adventure tomorrow, seeing that it was dark and spur of the moment tonight I didn't get a chance to take any tonight.

If you don't have a bike, get one! They're completely worth it!

Happy riding!
xxxo -k

No comments:

Post a Comment