Monday, April 26, 2010

Yesterday..



I rode my bike all day long! It was so much fun! Josie, Braxton, and I all loaded our bikes up in Braxton's truck and headed downtown for a fun day! We explored around everywhere until Braxton's handlebars started giving him trouble. The weather was beautiful and it was just a perfect way to spend a Sunday afternoon with the people I love!
I can't wait to go again! Maybe next time we can pack a lunch and have a pick-nick! Wouldn't that just be lovely? Also my art journaling class starts today! I'm so ready to start that! It's going to be so much fun!

And I think it's offical
Summer has begun!
xoxo -Kayla

4 comments:

  1. all the pics are pretty but you don't sound like yourself. celluar? local walmart? what? come on. be kayla. be the happy yellow bird inside you! i didn't say it'd be a cool FUN comment. you actually have 2 followers whooo

    -Raven (you knew that though)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures!
    I broke down and created a blog too... :)
    I cannot wait till you are at JCJC.

    P.S: We need to hang out when my hectic lifestyle slows down

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good stuff kayla :) keep it up, u got some badass pictures in here.

    Be safe
    Mo

    ReplyDelete