Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My Style Icon..





[all images found via wehearit.com]

Would have to be Zooey Deschanel. I would love to own every single thing in her closet! I love it all. Her style, her hair, everything! Her acting and music is great too! I love her newest movie 500 Days of Summer and also her latest album (She & Him Volume 2) is better than the first I believe!

Who is your style icon?

Today is another beautiful day out in southern Mississippi and I think I'll ride my new bike again today :D Also, other great news, I found out I got a photography scholarship to Jones County Junior College! It pays half-tuition and I'm so excited about being on yearbook staff next year! It looks like I'm having all positive changes in my life right now and I'm so blessed.

I'm off to work on my art journal!
au revoir!
xoxo- Kayla

1 comment:

  1. So, I cannot WAIT for you to be on yearbook staff! and I love Zooey Deschanel too! she 's a gorgeous girl. Enjoy your bike ride because the weather is PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete