Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My Hair


Will most definitely be like this very soon! I'm waiting until after graduation to do this just in case something goes wrong. I graduate May 3rd which is this coming up Monday! I can't believe that it's already here! Anyways, in case something goes horribly wrong, I wouldn't want my hair looking terrible in all of those graduation pictures! So, I'm doing it, hopefully, sometimes after next Monday. Hooray!

Another thing that I'm starting to think about is my upcoming college classes. I'm really nervous I'm going to get the wrong teacher, the one that everyone hates and that is the most terrible thing to walk the face of the earth. That would be my luck. But my boyfriend said that he will go with me to pick out mine and his classes and hopefully we will have a lot of classes together next year! That would be so great! I definitely think that I will take an art class and creative writing for fun, and then of course the boring basics.

[source]
What are your suggestions?

I hope the rest of your day is fantastic!
xxooo -kayla

2 comments:

  1. Take Western Civ with Moulds.
    Biology with Burnham
    English with Windham if possible
    Math with White

    and i want my hair that color too! I'm thinking about doing it for the summer, but with more colors beside the magenta purple red!

    "] Toodles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Western Civ- Carson Atwood
    Biology- Headrick
    English- Blackledge
    Math- Rayner
    Sociology- Ruth
    Psychology- Green
    Music Appreciation- Johnson
    Art Appreciation- Pierce

    Just to name a few :)

    ReplyDelete