Thursday, April 29, 2010

Decisions...

So I'm having a hard time figuring out what I want to give my friends as their graduation present. I really want to give them some homemade goodie that they can have for the rest of their lives and always remember that I made that for them for graduation, but I don't really know what I want to do yet. Any suggestions?



[*weheartit.com]
One day I will be able to make cute cupcakes like this. Thank you Ace of Cakes for getting me interested in decorating food. :]


I am in the shopping mood! I want all new clothes. Wouldn't that just be the best to be able to go and get whatever clothes you want! With no worries about money. Ohhhh that would just be the life :) swwoooonnnn


And one day, I will have this cute little girl!

Happy wishing!
xo -K

No comments:

Post a Comment