Friday, April 30, 2010

Today

Was way more fun that expected! We had graduation practice and at the end of every graduation practice, the whole school comes outside to see the seniors leave. All morning I didn't think it was going to be that much fun, I just thought that I would hop in my car and leave, but then I arrived at school and was completely wrong. We decked out my friends truck in school colors and me and a few others got in the back of his truck and rode out blowing air horns and yelling. A couple of guys in front of us burned their tires to the rim! It was fun and we almost got in trouble, but since it is tradition, of course they let us go. Then we all went to Mi Casita and ate together! It was the first and probably the last time we've all gotten together and done that. Bittersweet moment. All in all though, I enjoyed it. :D

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
-Eleanor Roosevelt


Happy Friday!
xxxxo -Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment