Monday, May 3, 2010

It feels good


Sometimes to act like a kid :) yesterday all me and Braxton did was stay at home and play my Super Nintendo! Donkey Kong is where it's at! It was so much fun! I forgot how much I really love that game, no matter how old it is. We decided since it was terrible weather outside, we would stay indoors and play Donkey Kong, so we did.

Tonight is the big night: graduation. I'll try to write more about [hopefully] how awesome it was and with pictures. I'm not nervous right now, but I know right before they call my name I'll be praying that I won't trip. But I can't wait to see all my friends and family that are coming to share this great moment with me! <3


P.S. I love this dog! It's Mr. Raybourn's chocolate lab, Reesie. :D
Have a lovely evening!
xxoo-Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment