Monday, May 10, 2010

Excitement!

Today I ordered my new camera lens and a new camera strap for my Canon! I'm so excited to get them in and learn my new lens! Also I have been writing so many "Thank You" notes lately that I feel as if my hand might fall off. That statement is bittersweet because I am so thankful for all the presents I have received [it really is a blessing] yet writing all those thank you notes is sometimes a pain. I shouldn't complain though, everyone has been very generous!


Lately I have been asked to shoot two weddings and I'm very excited yet nervous about this. The first one will be on June 12th of my adorable Aunt Paula and her fiance Lavon! I love her very dearly and feel extremely honored that she asked me to take their pictures! The other wedding/engagement pictures that I will be taking are for one of my best friends, Kimber! The date on that is still undecided, but I will be taking their engagement pictures soon! I'm so excited! I've never done either but it's something I've always wanted to try to do so wish me luck! If anyone has any advice, I'm all ears! [or all eyes considering I will be reading the advice ;) ]
So that is what's happening in my life right now! What's happening in yours?

Oh yeah! And I haven't shared this with you guys yet, but my hair is kind of red now! I love it!
Ciao!
k

No comments:

Post a Comment