Sunday, May 9, 2010

Have you ever..

Been looking for one thing and find something completely unexpected that inspires you in a way that makes you want to jump for joy? Or maybe at least try your hardest to achieve. My inspiration for the day: film photography. I am falling in love more and more each day with photography and trying my hardest to be the best photographer I can be, even though now I would just consider it my hobby, who knows, it may turn into a profession if I play my cards right. The guy who inspired me to use film is Jason Stockdale. When I get married one day [swooon] I would love to use him! He seems like a great, family oriented guy and I love his work! I know he has no idea who I am and will probably never read this shout out I am giving him but, keep up the good work!


I would one day love to be able to use this lovely Canon!


I am also inspired to one day own a house like this. I love cozy little cottages! And this one is beautiful! Or at least this one room is. I love everything about it though!

P.S. Happy Mother's Day for those which the saying is appropriate. As some of you know, my mom died when I was four years old of a bone marrow disease called aplastic anemia. I don't really remember much about her, but as I'm maturing into an adult, I miss her more and more. For those of you that are blessed enough to still have your mom around, don't take her for granted and be sure to always shower her with love! And remember you're never too old to hand make something for your mom for her to showcase around! It means so much coming from the heart!

xoxo
Kayla

1 comment:

  1. hey!

    so i just checked my blog for the first time in about a week (crazy i know, but we just moved!) thanks so much for the shout out! film is amazing and it will change your life and photography...

    and when you get married, call me...i would love to shoot your wedding!

    thanks again, any questions just drop me a line

    jason@jasonstockdale.com

    ReplyDelete