Friday, May 7, 2010

Finally


I finally got the lazy bug out of my system and uploaded a few pictures from graduation!Congrats to Spencer, my brother, for getting valedictorian! (No we're not twins, he's my step-brother but we've been together since day care so he feels like blood)


This is my adorable nephew, Jackson, that was so excited to see me graduate! I love him! :D


Congratulations to the Heidelberg Academy Class of 2010! I will never forget you guys!

P.S. If you would please notice my beautiful new header that the beautiful, extremely talented Kacey Holifield made me! It looks fantastic and she will definitely go far being a graphic designer! She'll be in 11th grade next year and she already has this much talent. It's amazing. She also is one of the nicest, funniest, coolest gal you'll ever come across that can play the piano like nobodies business! Thanks again Kacey!



Oh and me and Hayley Williams will be seeing Iron Man 2 tonight. Not together of course ;)
xx00- Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment