Saturday, July 24, 2010

I can't believe I forgot to tell!


A couple of weeks ago I threw Braxton a surprise birthday party! He's a complete Star Wars fan, so what other theme could I have gone with for this 20 year old? :] he was completely surprised! I was so excited that all his friends showed up and that everyone seemed to have a good time. Of course light sabers were broken out and light saber duels were everywhere, but it was a lot of fun. The cake was magical and absolutely perfect. I couldn't have done it without the help of his sister and his mom and of course everyone for helping me keep it a secret!


That last picture is one of my favorites of the night, so funny :D


Birthday parties are way more fun than I remembered, but they are a lot of work! Especially surprise ones, but they are completely worth the look the loved one gets on their face when they realize what's going on. I highly recommend them.
Tonight's the night that me and Mr. Raybourn are cooking! Wish us luck! As for now, I'll feed my addiction (and try to take in tips) for Food Network.

Happy Saturday!
xoxoxo kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment