Monday, July 26, 2010

Embarrassed..



I have some terribly embarrassing news.. The pictures above are really the only pictures that I took of me and Mr. Raybourn cooking Saturday! We were so busy cooking and eating our delicious food that I became consumed with that and forgot all about taking more pictures! I am so sorry! But we didn't have enough energy after cooking our big meal and cleaning up to make our cupcakes, so I will try my hardest to take pictures of that! Anyways, our cheesy chicken casserole was absolutely delicious and super easy to make. This is the receipt that we used:

  • 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular, 98% Fat Free or Healthy Request®)
  • 1 1/3 cups water
  • 3/4 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice
  • 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
  • 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
  • 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
  • 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast half (about 1 pound)
  • 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions:
  1. Heat the oven to 375°F. Stir the soup, water, rice, onion powder, black pepper and vegetables in a 2-quart shallow baking dish.

  2. Top with the chicken. Cover the baking dish.

  3. Bake for 50 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the rice is tender. Top with the cheese. Let the casserole stand for 10 minutes. Stir the rice before serving.


I found this receipt online and I definitely think you all should try it! Really, it's the easiest thing and super yummy.



Braxton surprised me with this amazing vase Saturday! I absolutely adore it! He knows my taste very well. Him and his mom went shopping Saturday morning and he saw it while he was out and about it got it for me. Such a thoughtful guy I have :]

I'll be back a little later with "Inspirational Monday"! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment