Monday, July 26, 2010

Inspirational Monday

Hi there again! Here's this weeks 'Inspirational Monday'! Enjoy :]

1. I lovelovelove everything about this picture!

2. I really want to start a paint by numbers collection to one day hang on my walls :]



3. Sweet Sister of mine, I'm ready for my Instax Camera.


4. My birthday is coming up soon.......




5. Ummmm. Yes. I'll take that to go.



6. If this isn't the most adorable cup you've ever seen in your life, I don't know what is.



7. Totally changed my mind, I want these Mr. and Mrs. Owl shakers for my birthday!




8. Hopefully one day my dad will pass down the family talent of teaching me how to cross stitch.




9. Cute Bizzy Bees by P.S. It's In The Details




10. If I am one day blessed with a little girl of my very own, I will strive for her room to be this adorable!


I hope you enjoyed this weeks 'Inspirational Monday'! Thanks for reading!
xo-kaylaLink

No comments:

Post a Comment