Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Hey long lost friend..



If you haven't figured it out yet, this is my long lost friend, Kimber :D isn't she the most adorable thing that you've ever seen in your life? Oh yeah, and she's getting married August 13th! Since her fiancee wasn't with us last night, I decided to just take pictures of her because I love her. Kimber and I have been the best of friends since 10th grade (pretty inseparable in school) and I haven't even really seen her since graduation! So we had a fun night out downtown last night, even thought it rained on us majorly, we had a blast!



Downtown is definitely my favorite part of Laurel, there is something magical about it that is hard to describe. We said that we're going to have to make going and eating at Lee's Coffee & Tea and taking pictures a "summer tradition" because we did this last summer as well. Don't you just love catching up with old friends?



Happy Wednesday!

xoxoxox kaylaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment