Thursday, July 29, 2010

Reason # 5,792

This is reason # 5,792 of why Mr. Raybourn finds a special place in my heart. He knows what will "make my heart smile". I believe that he was on his way with his friends to Hattiesburg and sent me this picture completely unexpected. All I could do was laugh :D

I'm kind of sad because Summer is almost over, I can't believe it. Pretty soon I'll be back to writing papers and studying almost every night. I've gotten too used to this lazy mindset of mine. I am excited about the new college atmosphere I'll be in and all the new people I will meet, but not about the work.... On the bright side, Fall is my absolute favorite season and I know it is just around the corner. That will lead too Christmas time which is magical in so many ways; Christmas lights everywhere, apple cider, snow (maybe), and joyful spirits. Ohh how I love it so :] at least there are things to look forward too that make me over look school work sometimes!

Anywho! I hope you have a great rest of your day!
xooxoxooxoo
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment