Monday, July 19, 2010

Inspirational Monday

This Inspirational Monday is going to be dedicated to weddings! I adore weddings and the happiness that they bring people so I hope that you enjoy and are inspired :]

\
1. The most adorable bride and groom owl centerpiece I've ever seen!

2. Are these not the most ADORABLE wedding cake toppers you've ever seen?! Completely in love! swwwooooonnn.

3. Birds nest wedding ring pillow!


4. Hands down, cutest garder that I've ever laid eyes on. Cute puppy too :]


5. Absolutely EVERYTHING about this! I almost teared up at this.


6. Potted (Love) photo holders!


7. Beautiful eco-friendly save the date cards!


8. Cutest bride and groom award goes to...



9. Can I please have these and Christmas lights incorporated into my outdoor wedding?


10. A chalkboard seating arrangement.. Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment