Monday, July 19, 2010

I'm home!

Student Life was a lot of fun and I learned and grew a lot in my spiritual walk in the four days that we were there, but I have to say that I'm glad to be home! The old saying is true, "Absence makes the heart grow fonder." because I definitely missed Mr. Raybourn more than I thought I would. I missed my own bed terribly bad, too. One thing that I believe was laid on my heart while I was there was that I'm thinking about taking a mission trip next summer to Ukraine with an organization called Servant Life. It's something that I'm going to have to pray about and mull over because it is a big thing. Anywho! I rented "Away We Go" and I'm really excited about watching it, John Krasinski is one of my absolute favorite actors. Ahhh. It's good to be home :]


xoxo-k

No comments:

Post a Comment