Monday, August 23, 2010

Inspirational Monday

Link1. I want this cast iron bathtub couch by ruffhouseart! It is so creative and completely adorable! I love it so!2. Such a neat, innovative way to store/showoff your jewelry!




3. Cutecutecute mustache mugs from BlueMarsArt.




4. The neatest idea for a coat rack that I've ever seen!




5. Eep! This lovely 60's pleated jumper dress!





6. I would love to add this vintage camera to my collection!





7. Cute vintage cocktail ring!




8. How adorable is this hat??





9. Oh how I would loveeeee these sunglasses for my birthday!! swooon






10. Coolcool hair!


I hope you enjoyed this weeks 'Inspirational Monday'!

Happy Monday!
kayla

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love "Inspirational Monday"

    The camera is epic!
    I love the Breakfast at Tiffanys Sofa!
    and that coat rack! OMG!

    ReplyDelete