Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Simple Goals

My simple goal for the week, along with finishing the headband orders that I have gotten over the past few days, is to make a headband in every color just for my personal use to show what each headband will look like in the colors that I have! I know it may sound like an easy task, but sometimes if I don't set goals for myself it's easy to get distracted, therefore not completing what I originally set out to do. I try not to set too hard of goals to make sure I don't discourage myself before I even begin.

Another goal of mine is to buy and wear more vintage/thrifted dresses! I got this adorable anchor dress from Ragin' Daisy's in New Orleans, it's from the 1960's! Wearing it always puts a smile on my face.


Happy Tuesday!
k

1 comment:

  1. Dude! That dress is fly!!! Love me some Nautical wear!

    ReplyDelete