Monday, August 16, 2010

Sunday Masterpieces

We finally made our cupcakes! It was so much fun, too! I could definitely make making cupcakes a weekly thing! We made sort of a "Reese's" cupcake; all we did was buy milk chocolate cake mix and added slightly heated (easier to spread) Peter Pan peanut butter on top! And just to make them a little bit cuter, I sprinkled chocolate chips on the top! If you like the combination of chocolate and peanut butter together, you should definitely try this! It's so delicious! Since we used a whole box of cake mix, we ended up making 24 cupcakes, so we took the ones we didn't eat, which was about 18 or so, to the youth and they seemed to enjoy them! Ahhh. I just love making things for people! What's your favorite baked goody? Let me know!

xo k

1 comment:

  1. oh my lord those things look greatttt! I'll have to show you some of my mom's confectioneries!!!

    ReplyDelete