Friday, August 13, 2010

Best Wishes!

My best wishes go out to the newly weds Kimber and Josh Windham! I feel terrible that I couldn't be there, but I wish you're honeymoon, marriage, and the rest of your life together nothing but the best! Despite getting married on Friday the 13th!

Speaking of Friday the 13th, I always thought that those days were suppose to be full of bad luck. I have to say today has been one of the best! I've been asked to do two photoshoots, one for a local band and another for Corbin who is wanting to promote his stand-up comedy show! Last, but definitely not least for the exciting things that have happened today, I have some exciting new things coming up with Anchor & Sparrow! Eek! All of this has definitely made my day! I hope your Friday the 13th has been just as good! Phooey on superstitions!

Off to crochet some goodies!
xoxo k

No comments:

Post a Comment