Thursday, August 12, 2010

Lovely Things

So this is what I have been up too lately! Crocheted flower headbands! I'm so proud of the cute little things! I've got a few more things up my sleeve as far as crocheting goes, but I'm going to make sure that I can do them before I share them, just to make sure I don't get anyone's hopes up for a letdown in the end ;]

This is definitely a project that is fun and frustrating at the same time! But it's all worth it in the end.

Well today was my first day at college and I have to say I pretty much loved it! I hope the rest of the year is as good as today was. I found all my classes fairly easy (thanks to some friends) and all my teachers seem really cool! I had yearbook last and it definitely put the icing on the cake! As long as tomorrow is good, I think this year will be a good way to start my college experience!

Hope you're having a great week!

P.S. I completely in love with my new fingernail polish! I've never been that much of a fan of pink, but this "vintage pink" polish strikes my fancy! What's your favorite color polish?

xoxoxoxo kayla

1 comment:

  1. Aaahh!!! Love the headband Kayla! You are so talented! Can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve. :)

    ReplyDelete