Monday, August 9, 2010

Old Games

Josie and I played her parents Battleship game that they have had since they were teenagers. It was so much fun! I've never really played Battleship before so it was definitely a fun new thing to try. Especially since I won :]

Oh yeah, so college starts THURSDAY! I'm so nervous and excited! I'm wondering what should I wear, what's the first day going to be like, and am I going to be completely lost on the first day?! Eek! I just can't believe that it's already here. I only have one class with someone that I know, that's kind of a bummer to me, but I'm sure everything will be fine.

This is what I made when I picked up crocheting again! It's a flower! I'm not finished with that product and there is a lot more to come from that! I'm really excited about this and have bought a few new colors of yarn. I'll have to show you when I completely finish what I've started. It's always fun when you start new projects in your life, and I seem to have a couple going on right now! Everything is going so good and all these changes are still so positive, I can't complain about the things that do go slightly wrong. Swoon

Happy Monday!
xo k

P.S. Best wishes to Brian, Kelsey, and little Patrick to their move to Seattle! Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment