Sunday, September 26, 2010

Easy like a Sunday morning


This weekend has seemed to have flown by. Maybe because I have been super busy all weekend long! Friday night I was sewing up a storm with Josie. I made my first skirt and I love it! That's Josie's sewing machine, isn't it beautiful? It was her grandmother's, so of course it's super special to her.


Anndddd ta-da! The finished product! Eep! I'm so proud of it! I can't wait to try to tackle my next project: making a dress!


Inspiration for my dress will be the nautical theme! I'm completely in love with nautical things lately. So, I'm going to try to make a cute sailor dress all my own :]

Less than a week to Loblolly! I hope to see all of you there! Please stop by the Anchor & Sparrow booth and say hey to me and Gabby! We would be so happy!
P.S.- I now have an email dedicated to "work" (anchor & sparrow) so if you have an request for an order or anything of that nature feel free to email me at kaylabee.xo@gmail.com! I'd love to make something just for you!
Have a great week!
xo kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment