Thursday, September 30, 2010

Happy Days


The weather has been absolutely amazing here these past few days! It makes me want to sit outside and do everything! I opened my windows, let my new music fill the air, and crocheted the day away a few times. It's such a rare thing to have nice, tolerable weather in the deep south so we always take advantage of it when it does come! (or at least I try too!)

I know you all are probably sick of hearing about this but Anchor & Sparrows debut is in two days! I am over the top happy! I hope that we do good! I know me and Gabby have been working so hard trying to get prepared for this. We were a late entry so we've had to kick it into overdrive to get enough of our products out to have a good amount of goodies for people to choose from. A lot of love has went into each thing that I have made! And I'm pretty sure I can say the same for Gabby.

Also, my mom's ring finally came in! I had to get it re-sized because it was wayyy to little for my finger, but I'm so happy to get it back! It's so special to me. It's an opal stone in the shape of a teardrop and set in this beautiful lace gold. Iwuvit :]


Here's to hoping for a magical weekend!
xo-k

p.s.-I'm actually wearing one of Gabby's headbands in all of the above pictures! Anddd my hair is red :]

No comments:

Post a Comment