Monday, October 4, 2010

Overjoyed!


Our booth at the Loblolly Festival went so much better than I ever dreamed! Gabby and I brought over 70 goodies and left with about 15! By about 12 o'clock it seemed as if we had already sold half of our things. It's so encouraging to know that people like what we have to offer! Even though we got sunburned really badly, I enjoyed every minute of it and I can't wait to do it again!


And our table turned out so incredibly cute! I absolutely adored it.

It was a very successful day! We're working on coming up with new ideas for our next little outing that makes me so happy! We had a lot of guys come up and ask if we had anything for them, so maybe next time we'll have some stuff for the fella's too!

Hope you had a great weekend as well!
xo k

No comments:

Post a Comment