Thursday, September 9, 2010

Exciting Things...

I just thought I would drop by really quick and let you all know what exciting things have been going on in my life! I'm officially business partners with Gabby Mooney of Anchor & Sparrow! I am so excited! We're going to have a booth at the Loblolly Festival in the adorable downtown Laurel on October 2nd! We will be selling our headbands and other handmade goodies! I don't think I've ever been more excited in my life! It seems that my dreams are slowly starting to happen! We have a lot of work to do considering we have less that a month to get ready for the festival. We're hoping that if the festival goes well that we'll be able to attend other craft shows and such! Eep! I hope to see so many stop by our booth, so tell your friends! It's a fun way to spend a Saturday in October, I promise.


A very busy bee,
Kayla

1 comment:

  1. I'll be there!!!!!!! :D Those lil headbands are so cute.

    ReplyDelete