Friday, September 10, 2010

Obessesion





(all images via weheartit)
I have been completely overcome with the obsession of having red hair lately! (The first one is my favorite shade of red) I hope to one day have it that color, even for just a little while :)

Tonight I will be busying myself with nothing but headbands! The countdown to the festival is beginning already! Gabby and I are trying our hardest for this to be the best thing ever! I can't express how excited I am, which I'm sure you already knew that! We're so thrilled for this to actually be happening for us, it really is a blessing.

I hope to keep you posted on our progress!
Happy Weekend!
kaylabee


1 comment:

  1. I dye my hair read every so often. It doesn't last long, but its great when I first do it! If you follow the "rules" like only washing it in cold cold water, avoiding the sun, etc its great!

    ReplyDelete