Monday, September 6, 2010

Lovely Weekend

My Labor Day weekend couldn't have been better, I'm sad I have to go back to reality tomorrow. I saw all my sweet friends, along with making new ones.


We saw Corbin do stand up for the first time at a local coffee house and bookstore, Jitters, and he is amazing! I hope he goes far, when he becomes famous, I'll have to remind him who took all his promotional pictures when he was a "nobody" :]


Along with having fun with friends, Saturday I learned how to sew! I am so happy about this! It's not as hard as I thought it was going to be, but I did get frustrated a few times. Aunt Paula taught me everything she knew (in a crash course) and I'm super happy about the out come. I have a few pictures I snapped from my phone, but I promise I'll try to take better "real" pictures later!


It's a little change purse! I am so proud of them! I can't wait to get a sewing machine of my own and just make all of these creations that I have flowing through my head! Ariel gave me a bunch of vintage fabric that her grandmother used to use for making quilts and I am very thankful for that generous gift. I definitely couldn't make anything without fabric!


I hope that you have had a lovely Labor Day weekend as well!
xo k

No comments:

Post a Comment