Sunday, October 24, 2010

Lady Bird Owl Costume DIY

I have busied myself this entire week with making my very own Halloween costume! I was very excited when I saw the adorable DIY from seablanket and thought that I would try out my sewing skills and see if I could do it!

After many hours of Aunt Paula trying to fix my broken sewing machine (which she did!) the sewing began. I really liked this DIY because I got to use up a lot of my left over fabric that wasn't big enough to do much with. It was a very simple, adorable process and the outcome is just overwhelmingly cute! I love it so much! This might be one of my favorite Halloween costumes that I have ever had!


Can't wait to show it off at Halloween!
What are you going to be for Halloween? Let me know!
xoxoxo kayla

4 comments:

  1. very cuuuute! I saw this DIY and thought it was such a great idea. I will be making my Anne a red bird costume this week...hopefully it will turn out as cute as your little owl dress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! I'm sure it will be adorable! I can't wait to see pictures of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did an incredible job, Kayla!! I linked to your look in my latest Flickr Set:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/seablanket/5127568233/in/set-72157625271186558/

    ReplyDelete