Monday, October 18, 2010

Zoo Time!

As a birthday surprise, Mr. Raybourn took me on an adventure! I had no clue what he had in store for the entire day, but he did so good! First he took me to the zoo and we had so much fun! I haven't been to the zoo in so long, so I had a blast.

The tiger didn't really feel like playing, so we pretended to be a tiger :]


As you can see, I got a little snap happy! After we got through walking through the zoo, Braxton surprised me with a picnic at the zoo!! It was so sweet! I loved it so much! Then we went to a few of my favorite stores and saw The Legends of the Guardians! It is amazing, so if you have been wanting to see it, go see it! It's beautiful and has such a good story line.

Also I'm going to try to sew my own Halloween costume! Eep! I really hope it turns out good because I am super excited about it. And I have been racking my brain for new things for anchor&sparrow so I can't wait to make them and show it to you all!

I hope you're having a great day as well!
xoxoxoxoxo kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment