Monday, November 15, 2010

I can't believe..

It's hard for me to accept that Christmas is right around the corner!
This year has flown by with a blink of an eye. I've been seeing Christmas supplies in stores, even though it's not even Thanksgiving, but I guess when it really hit me that Christmas is so close is that me and Mr. Raybourn are starting to exchange our wish-list's.


I'm starting to make a little list for everyone that I want to get a present for this year. My goal is to hand-make at least one thing for every person on my list. I know this might sound a little eager, but I'm up for the challenge. I've learned that pushing myself is the only way I can grow.

I surprised Braxton with an old comic book from 1971 that was in amazing condition and he flipped out when I gave it to him. He loves it so much! Maybe I need to find a way to incorporate his new found love for old comics into his present! Hmm.. I'm so glad that we both share a love for vintage things.

This is completely off topic from Christmas, but how adorable is this proposal?? Lucy, Desi, & November are their pups, so it's like they're asking! So cute! I'm so excited for my friend Alex Ellis and Carlos! They have a special spot in my heart because I have watched their relationship grow and we got our precious Louigi from them! I haven't shared pictures with you of our spoiled rotten puppy, so here are a few photos that I've taken with my phone when he comes to visit. He's went from a little black speck to our big bear!

He's rotten!
xo kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment