Monday, January 31, 2011

Inspirational Monday

I had a few request to bring back Inspirational Monday so here we go :)



1) One of the most inspirational photographers and people that I've ever laid eyes on, miss allister ann






2) I've never been a huge fan of vinyl stick ons for walls until I visited Vinyl Fruit's page on Etsy. I'm loving all of the unique wall decor and I think it would be a cute addition to any room!




3) Wedding Photography. The bottom bride on the right is so perfect! I love everything about her. From hair, to dress, to bouquet.



4) Sighhh I do miss summer sometimes.



5) The photoshoot that BlackBird Photography did of Karlee is absolutely amazing!




6) Bows bows bows. I want them on everything!



7) Beautiful red hair! I do miss my hair being red.


And that's what has been inspiring me! What inspires you?
xo kayla

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the plug!!!! Love ya and Inspirational Mondays! Youre my inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That rabbit-like creature in the woods is awesome.

    ReplyDelete