Sunday, January 30, 2011

Old Finds

Last week was an amazing week for old finds for me. It all started with the library at school getting rid of some books for free. I was able to get old sewing books from 1970 that has a ton of dress patterns in it! I'm so excited to try my hand at some of them. It's also inspiring just to look though all the different style of dresses in the books.




My dad had informed me of letting me borrow his 35mm film camera whenever I wanted to if I could find film for it (I have been DYING to try my hand at film cameras) and in the process of digging out his old 35mm I found a gold mine of old cameras. This discovery made me more happy than words can even express!




Speaking of my dad...Look at all of these old pictures of my dad that my sister sent me! He was such a stud :)





Old things everywhere! I love thinking about what kind of story each vintage thing holds, like a window into the past. I hope you've had a fantastic week as well!



xo kayla
Follow my blog with bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment